Definition of Services
Our Residential Service is a year-round home to 32 children. Children eligible for this program are those with developmental disabilities between the ages of 3-21. We provide these children with a multitude of specialized services.
- Essential Lifestyle Plans
- 24-hour Medical Services
- Recreational Opportunities
- Family and Individual Support
- Physical Therapy Services
- Occupational Therapy Services
- Dietary and Nutritional Services
- Psychological Services and Evaluations
- Speech and Language Services including augmentative communication devices
- Adaptive Equipment Services
Funding is provided through the Iowa Medicaid Program (TXIX) or by private funds.